St. Vrain Manufacturing, Inc. is a precision machine shop, located in Longmont serving the high tech, aerospace, telecom, and other industries. Founded in 1995, they have grown to specialize in prototype, tooling, short run, and production machine work.
Building long term relationships that lead to win/win business models is the key to mutual success. SVM achieves these relationships by employing highly skilled machinists to operate state-of-the-art CNC and manual machine tools. All of their primary equipment is less than ten years old, 90% being five years of age or less. Their fifteen machinists represent well over 200 years of cumulative experience.
At St Vrain Manufacturing, they consistently meet customers’ need for quality machined parts delivered on time. This is exemplified by many repeat orders from their satisfied customers.
|Hours/Duration:||Monday-Friday, 8am – 4:30pm|
|Location:||819 South Lincoln Street, Longmont|
|Application Deadline:||Open until filled|
- Bead blasting
- Plugging/unplugging parts
- Cleaning shop area, sweeping and mopping
- Keeping inventory up to date
- Checking in and out materials
- General help as required
Education & Certifications
- HS diploma
Competencies & Abilities
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time
- Must be able to remain focused during repetitive tasks
- Must be able to life 50 lbs
- Attention to detail/handling parts with care
Application Deadline: Open until filled
If you have questions about this opportunity, please contact: