Join the exciting the health careers field by studying Dental Assisting, Nursing Assisting, EMS or Sports Medicine and Exercise Science. Healthcare is one of the fastest growing industries in the region. Classes are hands on and interactive with small class size and inquiry-based learning.
Students are able to earn concurrent credit through Front Range Community College as well as earn industry certifications for the following: Certified Nursing Assistant, Emergency Medical Technician, Personal Trainer and X-Ray.
Students will participate in HOSA (Health Occupation Students of America)
- Anatomy and Physiology for Health Care
- Basic Pharmacology
- Dental Assisting I
- Dental Assisting II
- Disease Processes and Treatment
- Emergency Medical Technician
- Emergency Response
- Exercise and Health Science
- Introduction to Healthcare and Medical Terminology
- Introduction to Sports Medicine
- Medical Office Administration
- Nursing Assistant
- Nutrition in Health and Disease