Become a vital part of the healthcare team. Join the field and study Nursing Assisting, EMT or Sports Medicine. Healthcare is one of the fastest growing industries in the region. Classes are hands-on and interactive with small class sizes and inquiry-based learning.
Students are able to earn concurrent credit through Front Range Community College and Red Rocks Community College as well as earn industry certifications for the following: Certified Nursing Assistant, Emergency Medical Technician, and ACE Personal Trainer.
Students will participate in HOSA (Health Occupation Students of America)
- Anatomy and Physiology for Health Care
- Basic Pharmacology
- Disease Processes and Treatment
- Emergency Medical Technician
- Emergency Response
- Exercise and Health Science
- Introduction to Healthcare and Medical Terminology
- Introduction to Sports Medicine
- Medical Office Administration
- Nursing Assistant
- Nutrition in Health and Disease
- RRCC EMS 1021 EMT Fundamentals
- RRCC EMS 1022 EMT Medical Emergencies