Amazon Entry Level Warehouse
During the days and times listed below, anyone looking to learn more about Amazon entry-level warehouse opportunities can stop by one of their two offices. Candidates will be able to meet with a team member and receive hands-on assistance with the application and hiring process. Whether someone needs support with a device, internet access or a quiet place to fill out an application – they have that covered. Amazon encourages individuals to bring valid work authorization documents and a big smile to complete the process in one visit!
Their Hiring process includes 5 steps:
Our hiring process has five important steps:
- Complete an application
- Upload the badge photo
- Verification of valid Acceptable I-9 Documents (see attachment)
- Watch the 5-minute online job preview video
- Confirm a New Hire Appointment
- DEN8 – 21000 E 13th Ave, Aurora, CO 80018
- Sunday to Friday – 10am to 4pm
- DEN3 – 14601 Grant St, Thornton, CO 80023.
- Monday to Saturday – 10am to 4pm
If you have questions about this position, please contact: