Established in 1999, Premier Manufacturing has grown to be one of the largest electronics manufacturing service providers in Colorado. Their business has achieved this organic growth primarily through word of mouth and referrals. Premier’s goal is to provide their customer partners with a quality, on-time product at a competitive cost while maintaining a work environment that is safe and rewarding for their employees. This intern will work in different areas throughout the company while learning the various skills, techniques, and processes specific to the areas, with the goal of understanding all aspects of their operation. Aspects include: machine operation, quality control, including inspection and testing, assembly, etc.
|Reports To:||Ernie Strick; Supervisor|
|Duration:||May – August, 2022|
|Location:||7755 Miller Drive, Longmont|
|Prerequisites:||Experience/education in soldering/electronics a plus, but not required.|
|Application Deadline:||Friday, April 29, 2022|
- Ability to use essential tools and equipment
- Ability to follow verbal and written instructions
- Able to work with limited supervision
- Ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment
Education & Certifications
- HS diploma or concurrent enrollment in a relevant CTE pathway- manufacturing.
Competencies & Abilities
- Computer skills
- Hand tools
- Power tools
- Bench mounted tools, etc.
- Intern will need to be able to stand for long periods of time and work independently
- Must be able to perform all functions of the job in a safe and professional manner
- Must keep work areas in a neat, clean safe and orderly condition
- Other tasks as assigned
Application Deadline: Friday, April 29, 2022
(You must be signed in to your SVVSD student email account to apply)
If you have questions about this internship, please contact: