The person in this role will assist in duties necessary to support Brigit’s Bounty Community Resources. A major aspect of this will be working in the garden by helping to plant, water, weed and harvest our one acre garden. Administrative duties will also be performed such as helping to create promotional materials, maintaining a Google calendar and helping to organize the Google Drive. One or two times a month the intern will attend events such as farmers markets where our produce is given out. The last aspect of the internship will be helping to develop and lead a ‘youth board of directors’ including leading meetings, prioritizing tasks and supporting other members.
|Reports To:||Garden & Education Coordinator|
|Duration:||April – August, 2022|
|Location:||110 Johnson Ave, Frederick|
|Compensation:||Unpaid / Up to 60 hours|
|Application Deadline:||Friday, April 15, 2022|
- Assist in maintaining the garden and administrative tasks.
- Lead a youth board of directors.
Education & Certifications
- HS diploma or concurrent enrollment in a relevant CTE pathway — manufacturing, etc.
Competencies & Abilities
- Self motivated and organized.
- There are bees in the garden, if you are allergic please be advised.
- Applicants must be able to work outside for 2-4 hour intervals.
Application Deadline: Friday, April 8, 2022
(You must be signed in to your SVVSD student email account to apply)
If you have questions about this internship, please contact: