Individuals passionate about education who desire to make a meaningful difference in the lives of students are invited to attend the St. Vrain Valley Schools Support Staff Job Fair.
Date: Monday, October 16
Time: 9:00 a.m. – 2:30 p.m.
Location: Main Street School, 820 Main St. Longmont
St. Vrain has a variety of opportunities available in the following departments and roles in all areas of the district including Erie, Firestone, Frederick, Hygiene, Longmont, Lyons, Mead, and Niwot:
- Paraprofessionals: Assist teachers and support students in their educational journey.
- Custodial Services: Maintain the cleanliness and safety of school and district buildings.
- Transportation Services: Ensure students get to-and-from school safely.
- Maintenance: Ensure school and district facilities are in top-notch condition.
- Nutrition Services: Contribute to the health and well-being of students through food services.
- Before and After School Childcare: Provide a safe and enriching environment for students.
- Clerical School and Department Staff: Support the administrative and organizational aspects of our schools.
At the Support Staff Job Fair, attendees will have the opportunity to meet with St. Vrain leaders to discuss current job openings, learn more about St. Vrain Valley Schools, and receive assistance with submitting online applications. The district provides competitive salaries and comprehensive benefits packages including health insurance and retirement benefits to full-time employees and many part-time employees.
To assist with planning purposes of the job fair, please fill out the registration form.
Visit the Department of Human Resources webpage to learn more about working in St. Vrain Valley Schools. Those who cannot attend the job fair, but are interested in working in St. Vrain are encouraged to contact St. Vrain’s Human Resources Team at [email protected] or 303-682-7375.