Longmont Public Media, a media makerspace and local content distributor, is seeking a dynamic, enthusiastic, and creative intern interested in video production and editing.
|Reports To:||Megan Lowery; Executive Producer|
|Duration:||June – August, 2022|
|Location:||457 4th Avenue, Longmont|
|Prerequisites:||Interactive media coursework|
|Application Deadline:||Friday, April 29, 2022|
● Assist the LPM production team in producing specific programming, including live and pre-recorded shows.
● Work with LPM production team to film videos on set or on location (i.e. remote and/or in-studio); ensure equipment for a shoot is present and working; plan the shoot with the client; edit footage in post-production.
● Perform a variety of tasks related to pre-production, production, and post-production (i.e. create rough and final cuts, review shooting script and raw material, ensure logical sequencing, trim footage segments and put together the sequence of the film, etc.).
● Attend regular production meetings to go over current or upcoming content.
Education & Certifications
- HS diploma or concurrent enrollment in a relevant CTE pathway- Interactive media.
- Some experience working in Adobe Creative Cloud applications (i.e. Premiere, After Effects, Photoshop, Illustrator, etc.)
- Some experience producing and/or editing videos
Competencies & Abilities
- Strong written, verbal, and interpersonal skills.
- Comfortable learning new technologies and platforms.
- Self motivated and organized.
- Interest in media production, editing, and live streaming.
Application Deadline: Friday, April 29, 2022
(You must be signed in to your SVVSD student email account to apply)
If you have questions about this internship, please contact: