The AP® Program is continuously introducing new resources and processes designed to help students earn college credit and placement. This year, we’re most excited about their Daily Videos and enhanced progress monitoring tools available in AP Classroom.
Here are other important items you and your student need to know for AP 21-22:
- Students will register for AP Exams this fall; the recommended registration window is open from today through November 8, 2021. Register at http://stvrain.revtrak.net.*
- Don’t wait! CollegeBoard will automatically apply a $40 fee to each exam registration (and each cancellation) occurring after November 15.*
- AP Exams will continue to be given in May.
- Students will get personalized feedback through digital tools that provide daily support for every AP classroom. Teachers and students can track their performance throughout the year using monthly personal progress checks.
- Families enrolled in free or reduced-lunch programming receive a discounted rate on exam fees.
Please make sure your student has signed up for a CollegeBoard account or updated their existing one, and joined their class with AP Classroom. All College Board programs are connected through one account, so if your student created one for the PSAT/NMSQT®, SAT®, or College Board Opportunity Scholarships, they’re all set. They’ll just need to have their username and password available.
Learn more at parents.collegeboard.org.
*This applies to full-year and first-semester courses. Courses beginning after November 15th must register before March 15, 2022. **Resources will continue to be added to our blog over the course of this week.